Welcome to Shopping Review by And


Temporary Hiatus

| 4.5.09

Dear readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately from me as I will be having my finals next week onwards for two weeks.
Thus, I need to 'sembunyikan diri' to revise the whole semester (yes...all because I was too lazy to keep track of what have been taught x.x)
Will be back with updates on 22nd of May 2009.
But who knows...maybe I'll slip in an update or two within these weeks if I'm able to.

To those that have been wondering how I choose to write 'reviews' and just posting up pics and prices.
I honestly do so randomly.
It'll be the first 5 emails for tht day with two pieces shown and the next 5 with one piece written review.
To be abit fair, the written review ones will have only one item being posted up and those without written review will have 2 items posted up.
Hope that it'll clear some of your doubts as I am not getting any money for 'writing' anything.

And owh, will be offering something FREE soon after my finals!
Till then, do visit other reviewer sites to get your daily dose to online shopping.

Much love,
And



0 comments: