Welcome to Shopping Review by And


Shopping Updates by And

| 16.5.09

Hello dear readers!

I have something marvelous to offer everyone this time.
Not just to blog owners but also to blogshoppers!

*click click*
Photobucket

Nope, it ain't a shopping review blog but a shopping updates blog where you will get all the live updates via blogrolls from all the blogshops!

It's not completely done as I am still compiling blogshops from alpha F to Z. Just done with A to E. But I believe I still have some blogshops leftout(so please do email me). But of course, you could still refer to the site.

As soon as the site is done, I will take down the blogrolls at the left sidebar as I guess it will no longer be useful to most aite? Hehes.

So, please mail me at dailydosage.classyandfab@gmail.com with the title *LINK ME* so that I would know who I have missed out.

Thanks and much love,
And

0 comments: